To our Guests and Team Members,
Thank you for choosing Sundown Mountain as your destination to make memories with your friends and families. We continue to monitor local, state and national health directives related to COVID-19 and plan to implement procedures appropriate to the directives as they evolve. A safe, healthy, and enjoyable ski and snow boarding season will require patient cooperation from all our team members and guests. We welcome you to the upcoming 2020-21 season.
– General Manager, Sundown Mountain
Some of our precautionary measures:
- Each staff member will have his/her temperature checked prior to the start of a shift.
- Appropriate staff members will wear masks while working.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at touchpoints throughout the facility.
- We sanitize all public restrooms, rental areas, ticket windows and public areas. If you see something that you feel is unsanitary, please notify an employee and we will address as soon as possible.
- We have increased the space between tables in all our lodges to provide more room for social distancing.
- NEW – Use our new online food ordering systems to order ahead and skip the lines. Can be used to pick-up/carry-out or dine in.
- NEW – Use SmartPASS to order your tickets and rental equipment ahead and skip the lines.
- Everyone needs to read this information which is subject to change without notice. Please read before each visit.
- We strongly encourage the use of masks.
- Maintain social distancing while on property. Guests are requested to maintain 6’ physical distance. Guests who live together will be allowed to ride lifts together while others will need to physically distance. Guests are asked to refrain from congregating in large groups. We will limit the number of people in rental, retail, and ticket outlets as well as using signage to indicate safe distancing indoors.
- Please do not visit Sundown Mountain if you or a family member has been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- If you are ill, please stay at home. If you are considered high risk a Sundown visit is not recommended.
- Please allow only one representative per group/family through lines.
- Guests are also encouraged to present online tickets on mobile devices.
- Do not share equipment.
- We request that you bring your own hand sanitizers.
- We encourage you to avoid using cash to limit physical interactions.
- When visiting our Gift Shop, please only handle items you intend to purchase.
- NEW – Use our online food ordering systems to order ahead and skip the lines. Can be used to pick-up/carry-out or dine in.
- NEW – Use SMARTPASS to order your tickets and rental equipment ahead and skip the lines.
- We strongly recommend pre-purchasing your season pass or lift tickets. For the convenience of pre-set equipment & pre-printed tickets to speed processing & quickly get on the slopes.
- Food and beverage operations and indoor seating will be arranged to provide social distancing. Online food ordering will be available for your convenience.
- Stay home if you are not well. Please stay home if you are sick or considered high risk. Please do not visit the resort.
- And finally, respect those you encounter and the rules during this unusual time. You may be respectfully be asked to leave the resort if you do not follow all hygiene and physical distancing guidelines.