New for 2020-2021 Season at Sundown Mountain Resort
New this season, Passholders at Sundown Mountain Resort can now view their account online and enjoy the following perks:
- Add funds to your passholder accounts
- Access gift cards associated with account
- View usage on passholder
- View recent online orders
To Add Funds:
- Select “Your Account”
- Log-in using email address & password
- Select blue button to the right of the passholder you want to add funds to and add funds; if adding more funds to other passholders, continue to add amounts for each passholder needed
- In your shopping cart to left select “Checkout” if completed
- Process to checkout process as normal
NOTE: Passholders will be able to utilize funds through the barcode on their Weekend Warrior or Full Season Pass at the Ticket Window, Rental, Kitchen or Gift Shop.
We continue to monitor local, state and national health directives related to COVID-19 and plan to implement procedures appropriate to the directives as they evolve. A safe, healthy and enjoyable ski and boarding season will require patient cooperation from all our team members and guests.
Prepay online. Skip The Lines. Hit The Slopes.
- To sign up, click HERE
- Select Date for tickets you want to purchase
- Complete information for each guest
- If renting equipment- please complete rental equipment information/waivers
Guests will be able to pre-order their food now through a virtual application!
Whether on the chairlift, lift line or at a dining table in the lodge – guests can complete their order at their own leisure and also choose carry-out/pick-up option or have it delivered to their dining table in the lodge!
Pick-up/Carry-out is only available if pre-ordering from chairlifts, parking lots, lift lines, etc.
Food will be delivered by our staff to designated numbered dining tables only – your table number is required when checking out on the app so our staff knows where to deliver your food