IMMEDIATE HIRE AVAILABLE POSITIONS
We are looking for a skilled Ski Area Equipment Mechanic accepting the responsibility of repair and maintenance of the equipment in the Ski Area. Part-time, Full- time and Seasonal positions available.
If you are person who likes to see equipment work properly – through routine maintenance and you are a problem solver this could be the position for you. Part-time, Full-time and Seasonal positions available.
CONTACT CHRIS MACDONALD (563) 556-6676 Ext. 123
Available Seasonal Positions:
- Chairlift Operator-Assisting customers on and off the chairlifts and monitoring the lift lines for safety
- Snowmaker/ Hill Crew – Making snow and maintaining the slope conditions
- Ski Patrol– Please click to apply
- Terrain Park Staff – Help create and maintain features (jumps, rails and boxes)
- Ski Instructor
- Snowboard Instructor
- Kids’ Park Instructor**- Instruction for children ages 3 – 11
- Rental Technician – Assisting customers in receiving the right equipment and adjusting the fit as needed
- Group Sales Office – Assisting and working with groups of 15 or more with reservations, rental, lessons and other programs
- Switchboard – Answering and directing calls to the proper department. Informing customers about pricing, specials, events and weather/snow conditions.
- Ticket Window Sales – Assisting Walk-In Customers with purchase of lift tickets, lessons, rentals, and other programs while offering friendly and helpful customer service.
- Kitchen Services – Preparing and serving customers’ food in both North and South Lodge.
- Custodial / Janitorial services** – Light maintenance work inside the lodges.
- Gift Shop – Retail Sales and Customer Service
- Ski Corral** – Monitoring the temporary storage of ski/snowboard equipment while customer is inside the lodge.
Must be at least 16 years of age or older
**Kids’ Park, Custodial/Janitorial and Ski Corral – must be 14 years of age or older**
Sundown Mountain is a winter recreation resort. Quality, friendly customer service is vital to our operation. If you like working with the public, learning new skills, and having your summers free – this is the place for you. Everyone is encouraged to apply and join the fun! You may participate in departmental cross-training and be required to work in another department depending on workloads and scheduling.
Sundown Mountain is an equal opportunity employer.