Our final day of operation for the 2020-2021 season is Sunday, March 7th.
We have multiple events and activities scheduled for our final weekend. For more info, please visit our Calendar of Events page.
If you purchased lift and/or rental for dates after 3/7/21, our Ticket Office will be refunding your purchase in the next few days.
This takes 3-5 business days to reflect back on your card.
Thank you for a wonderful season and we hope to see you on the slopes this weekend!
>>> NEW this year is our SmartPass online lift ticket and rental ordering system. <<<
Prepay online. Skip the lines. Hit the slopes with our SmartPass
online lift ticket and rental ordering system.
For your safety and to get you on the slopes faster, we STRONGLY recommend using this online system to prepay for your lift ticket and reserve your rental equipment.
Order your lift and/or rental online by 3 PM the prior day of your scheduled arrival. We will have your lift ticket and/or rental preset when you arrive!
This will allow Guests to pick up their tickets at the outside ticket window, then proceed to the designated area on the outside of the Mountain Center (closest to Beginner Area) to pick up their preset rental equipment (if applicable), and then hit the slopes. Your rental will be available until 5 PM the day you arrive unless you purchase the after 4 PM lift ticket.
SmartPass rental reservations must be ordered by 3:00 PM the day prior to your visit. During peak weekends, we will limit the number of SmartPass reservations with rental to 375. During peak weekend days, “SmartPass” reservations may book up BEFORE the 3:00 deadline. If you were unable to make a rental reservation, rental will be available the day of your arrival on a first come, first serve basis.
>> Season Equipment Rental Update <<
We are excited to announce Season Passholders and Weekend Warrior Rentals can now be reserved in advance through SmartPass!
• To reserve your rental equipment, visit http://shop.sundownmtn.com/lifttickets.
• Select the date you would wish to reserve your rental. This must be done by 3 PM prior to your arrival to allow our staff time to preset equipment for the next day.
• Under RENTALS, select either “Season Board Rental RESERVATION ONLY” or “Season Ski Rental RESERVATION ONLY”.
• Please read the “Terms and Conditions” and check to acknowledge you have read and accepted.
Failure to pick up your rental will when reserved online will terminate you from the online program.
• Fill out any waivers and forms if you haven’t already.
• On the day of your arrival, head to the designated SmartPass Rental Area (outside the Mountain Center, next to the beginner area) to pick up your preset equipment.
If you miss the 3 PM deadline to order online, you can skip our Ticket Window lines the day of your arrival if they have already filled out our Rental Waiver and head to the Rental Department on arrival to pick up your equipment. If you have not filled out your Rental Waiver, you can online at http://shop.sundownmtn.com/forms.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us at email@example.com.
To learn more about SmartPass and our SmartPass FAQ, CLICK HERE.
To pre-purchase through SmartPass:
- Click HERE to begin
- Select Date for tickets you want to purchase
- Complete information for each guest
- If renting equipment- please complete rental equipment information/waivers
We look forward to creating generations of memories this season with you!
To Our Guests and Team Members,
Thank you for choosing Sundown Mountain as your destination to make memories with your friends and families. We continue to monitor local, state and national health directives related to COVID-19 and plan to implement procedures appropriate to the directives as they evolve. A safe, healthy, and enjoyable ski and snowboarding season will require patient cooperation from all our team members and guests. We welcome you to the upcoming 2020-2021 season.